How do I add my logo as an email signature on Gmail?
- Open Gmail
- In the top right corner, click Settings >> See all settings
- Under the General tab, In the Signature section, click Create New and give the signature a name
- Add your signature text in the box
- To add your logo file, click on the Insert Image button in the toolbar below the box, looking like a photo. You can either choose from your Drive within Google or upload from your device through the Upload tab
- Once added, the file might appear as large. To change it, click the image and change the size to small
- Locate the image in the right place above or below the text
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes
If you use the ' Send mail as' feature to send from different addresses in your account, you can add a different signature for each address.
To select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
If you don’t see the drop-down menu:
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the 'Send mail as' section.