How do I Add My Logo as an Email Signature on Gmail?
To add your logo as your Gmail signature:
- Open Gmail
- In the top right, click Settings >> Settings.
- In the "Signature" section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
If you use the "Send mail as" feature to send from different addresses in your account, you can add a different signature for each address.
To select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
If you don’t see the drop-down menu:
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the "Send mail as" section.