How do I Add My Logo as an Email Signature on Gmail?
To add your logo as your Gmail signature:
- Open Gmail
- In the top right, click Settings >> See all settings
- Under the 'General' tab, In the 'Signature' section, click 'Create new' and give the signature a name
- Add your signature text in the box
- To add your logo file, click on the 'insert image' button in the toolbar below the box, looking like a photo. You can either choose from your 'Drive', or upload from your device through the 'Upload' tab
- Once added, the file might appear very large. To change it, click the image and change the size to small
- Locate the image in the right place above or below the text
- At the bottom of the page, click 'Save Changes'
If you use the "Send mail as" feature to send from different addresses in your account, you can add a different signature for each address.
To select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
If you don’t see the drop-down menu:
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the "Send mail as" section.