How Do I Add My Logo as an Email Signature to Outlook?
Adding your logo as an email signature to Outlook is easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and go to "Options" found on the Tools drop down menu
- Under Options click on "Signatures". That will open the "Signature and Stationary" Dialog Box
- Select the signature that want to add the logo to in the box "Select Signature to Edit"
- In the Section for Edit Signature, place cursor where you want to insert the logo. There is an 'Insert Picture' dialog box, select logo and click on "Image" icon and the logo gets inserted into the signature
- Finally, click "OK" in the Signature and Stationery dialog box to finish, and you're all set!
For additional assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team at [email protected]!