How do I download my Vector EPS file?
A Vector EPS file is an image file that does not lose quality when its size is either increased or decreased. This type of file comes in handy when designing an image or logo that will be stretched when printed onto physical items anywhere from a pen to a billboard!
In order to download your Vector EPS, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your Tailor Brands account
- From your Tailor Studio, select the Downloads tab on the left-hand menu
- Scroll down until you see the Vector EPS section
- Click on Download for it to automatically download to your device :)
- If your logo says Request, simply click on the button and the file should be ready to download within 48 hours as it needs to be generated manually by our Design Team.
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].