How Do I Use the Watermark Tool?
Our Watermarking Tool places your logo on an image or document with a white, opaque logo, and you'll be able to download the original size of your image with the watermark placed upon it. Using our watermark tool is simple!
Note, the Watermarking Tool is currently only accessible as part of our Premium subscription plan. Once subscribed to the Premium plan, you'll be able to follow these steps to use the tool:
1) Sign in to your Tailor account.
2) Click "Purchased Brands" from the drop down box under "My Account".
3) Click "Select" under the logo which is linked to the subscription and you wish to use the Watermarking Tool with.
4) Click "Create" under "Watermarking Tool".
5) Click "Upload Your Own Photo" and when happy, click "Next".
6) Next, click your favorite Watermark layout and click "Next".
7) From here, you can download the image or find it anytime in the future under the "Download" tab in your brand profile!
If you run into any issues here, feel free to reach out to Customer Support at [email protected].