How do I watermark an image?
Our amazing DesignTool can place your logo on an image and adjust its opacity so you can watermark any image you want! Using the Design Tool to watermark is very simple!
To do so, please:
- Log in to your Tailor account.
- Go to the Social Media section on the left of the screen
- Click on Post Maker
- From here, you'll be able to explore all of the templates and sizes we offer. You can choose the one that has the format you like, select Clear at the top left of the editor to begin from scratch and then click on Upload at the bottom left to insert the image that you'd like to watermark.
- Once the image is there, all you have to do is go to the Logo section of your left-hand menu and insert your logo!
- After the logo is in the image, you can position it anywhere, change its size and rotate it. Once you have it placed, just change the Opacity at the top of the display, Save and Download
If you run into any issues here, feel free to reach out to Customer Support at [email protected]