How do I change domain contact information?
You can change your domain contact information any time you want.
Note: Changing your domain contact information won’t change your Tailor Brands account (email address) information. If you want to change your Tailor Brands email address, you can do so through your Account Settings.
Note: When updating your domain contact information, the following addresses will receive emails:
- The original email address being replaced
- The shopper email address
- The new email address being registered
To successfully change the contact information, both the new registrant email address AND either the original email OR the shopper email need to approve the changes. (If the shopper email and original email addresses are the same, only one approval is necessary.)
Here are the steps for changing domain contact information:
Step 1: Go to your Tailor Brands account >> My Domain >> Advanced Settings and log in.
Step 2: Where you see “Contact Information,” select “Edit.”
Here, you can either edit “All Contacts” or each individual contact. (Note: If you can’t find the “Edit” option, your Domain Privacy may be active. Click on the “View Personal Information” link, and then you should be able to click “Edit.”)
- All Contacts - Enter the information you want to change (Contact, Address, Phone, and/or Email). Then, click “OK”.
- Individual contacts - You should see a checkbox titled “Use for all contact types.” Deselect this option, and then scroll down to the contact you want to edit (Registrant, Administrative, Technical, or Billing).
- Registrant - The owner of the domain. (Note: If you change the Registrant, you won’t be able to transfer the domain to a new registrar for 60 days.)
- Administrator - For transferring between registrars.
- Technical and Billing - Not commonly used
Step 3: Enter the information you want to update, and then click “Save.”
Don’t worry if you can’t immediately see your updates - it usually takes between 24 to 48 hours before the system reflects any changes made.