How do I change the nameservers of my Tailor Domain?
Domain Name System (DNS) can be compared to an internet phonebook. While humans access domains through domain names, computers interact through the codes within DNS records. There will be times where we need to change our DNS records, like if we transfer our Domain to a different website provider.
Changing your Tailor Brands Domain's Nameservers is very simple. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Tailor Brands account
- From your Tailor Studio, select the Domain tab on the left-hand menu
- Click on Advanced Settings and log in
- Once logged in, click on your domain
- Scroll down and select Manage DNS
- Scroll down until you find Nameservers and click Change
- Here you will be able to modify the nameservers according to your website provider's instructions!
(Kindly note that this process takes a couple of minutes to execute, so feel free to grab a cup of coffee and check back in a moment!)
If you run into any issue or require any assistance, you can reach out to us at [email protected].