How do I change the nameservers of my Tailor Domain?
Changing your Tailor Brands Domain's Nameservers is very easy. To do so:
1) Log in to your Tailor Brands account
2) Go to My Account, then Settings and select My Domain
3) Click on Advanced Settings and log in!
4) Click on your domain's name, scroll down and select Manage DNS
5) Scroll down until you find Nameservers and click Change
6) Here you will be able to modify the nameservers according to your website provider's instructions!
(Kindly note that this process takes a couple of minutes to execute, so you can go get a coffee and check if it works in a moment 😁)
If you run into any issue or require any assistance, you can reach out to us at [email protected]!