How do I transfer my Tailor Brands domain?
According to ICANN, the official domain registration accreditation, you cannot transfer a domain within 60 days of any of the following:
- Registering your domain
- Updating or changing the registrant contact information. Please note: You must confirm your contact information within 14 days of making any changes; if you don’t, your domain will be suspended.
- Transferring your domain from one domain provider to another. Please note: If you would ultimately like to transfer your domain to another provider, it is in your best interest to do so before changing your contact information, to avoid triggering the 60-day lock.
Note that this applies both when you are transferring a domain to Tailor Brands or from Tailor Brands to another registrar. If, during the first 60 days following any of the above scenarios (registering a domain, updating information or transferring your domain), you wish to transfer your domain to Tailor Brands, you can connect your domain to your Tailor Brands website in the meantime.
Alternatively, if you want to transfer your Tailor Brands domain to another registrar, you may keep your domain in your Tailor Brands account and point it to your external site.
If you wish to know how long you have left until you are able to transfer your domain, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Tailor Brands account
- Go to My Account, then Settings and select My Domain
- Click on Advanced Settings and log in
- Once logged in, click on your domain
- Scroll down until you find Additional Settings and you will be able to see the date when your transfer will be available
If your 60 day block period has ended and you wish to transfer your Tailor Domain out to a different provider, please contact our Support Team at [email protected] so they can assist you with the relevant steps :)