How do I add a video widget?
The Video widget allows you to upload a video to your site or display a video from YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion on your site. A short video can be the perfect way to communicate with your customers and show what your business has to offer, and is a great way to boost customer engagement and increase conversions. For issues with the Video widget, see this article here.
To add the widget, follow these steps below:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the Video Widget into your site
Once you add the widget, you can then go ahead and upload the video through the content editor.
To access the content editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Content. You have the following options:
- Click Upload Video and select the video you want to upload. You can upload up to 200MB in all formats. You can upload up to 100 videos per site. Upload videos from your device, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Drive or record a video using your webcam. After you upload the video, you have the following options:
- Select a video thumbnail to be shown before the video plays
- Show video controls
- Autoplay (video must be muted)
- Play video in loop
- Mute video
- Enter the YouTube, Vimeo, or DailyMotion URL in the field provided
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].