How do I add my Twitter feed to my website?
A Twitter feed connects with your Twitter account and automatically displays new messages on your site every time you tweet. Social media is a great way for customers to stay updated with your business.
To add the Twitter Feed widget follow these steps below:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the Twitter Feed widget into your site
To access the content editor for the Twitter widget:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content
- To connect to your account, type your Twitter user name
- Select the type of Twitter Feed from the drop-down
- To display the header and footer, click the Show header and footer toggle
To access the design editor for the Twitter widget:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- Select the Number of tweets to display from the drop-down.
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].