How do I add a map to my site?
Show your visitors a map of any location you like. Use the Map widget to show the location of your brick-and-mortar business or a special event. You can also use it to show customers where they will find parking.
To add the Map widget:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the Map widget into your site
To access the content editor of the map widget:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content
- Type your business address in the field provided
- Select the address from the drop-down that appears. If your address does not show up in the drop-down, it means we are unable to find it in Mapbox's API (sometimes different than their maps search). To get around this problem, try linking a button widget directly to the map URL in Google Maps instead. If your address is missing from MapBox, you can send a request directly to MapBox to add your address.
- You can choose to display a map button instead of a map image. To display a map button on specific devices, select the Use button on devices where you want the button to appear. If no devices are chosen, the map image will be displayed.
- Type the text that you want to appear on the button in the Text on button field provided.
Display Location Info Popup
To display a location information popup on the map widget:
Type a title and description for the popup.
Select to display the popup On hover, On click, or Always from the Popup display drop-down.
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].