How do I set a blog RSS Feed?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) refers to simple files that contain updated information, which is later converted into user-friendly and easy to read information through a feed reader.
You can easily set a Blog RSS Feed on your website by following these steps:
- Click on Blog from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Select Blog Settings
- Add a title and a description to the RSS Feed Details area
- Once your site is published, the RSS feed will be auto-generated
You can also add an RSS Feed Widget*:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the RSS Feed widget into the place of your choice
- Edit its content by right-clicking the widget and choosing Edit Content and typing the feed URL
*Note that the RSS Feed Widget is currently unable to create new posts, while displaying posts from an external feed.