How do I edit my homepage?
You can change the home page of your site, and set any other page in its place. The original home page will be saved as a regular page and can be reinstated as the home page at any time.
This is very helpful when you want to set an "under construction page" while working on your site or when you want to make changes to the homepage while keeping the old homepage in place.
To change the homepage follow these steps below:
- Click on Pages from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Next to the page you want to set as your home page, click the settings icon, and select Set as the home page
- Provide a new alias (URL) for the existing home page
- This option is only available for normal pages (not popups, anchors, external pages, dynamic pages, 404 page, blog posts, and so on)
- When setting a new homepage we DO NOT change any links on your site, so any links pointing to the old homepage will need to be changed to the new one
- Once the homepage is replaced, the old homepage becomes a normal page and can be deleted
- Multilingual sites are not currently supported
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].