How Do I Set Up Floating Buttons?
Floating buttons allow you to keep a button visible at all times, even when a visitor scrolls down the page. Use Floating buttons to keep important calls to action fixed, visible, and clickable on all site pages.Here are the steps! :)
To make a button float, follow these steps:
- Go to the Design tab on the button editor.
- Select the Style sub-tab and scroll down to Position.
- Toggle the Floating option on.
- Choose the position per device.
- The size and position can be customized per device
- On mobile, we suggest placing the Floating button at the bottom corner of the screen so visitors can easily click it with one hand
- You can display an icon rather than text on mobile by choosing the layout that features an icon on mobile
- For multi-lingual sites, Floating buttons will only appear for the default language
- If the Floating attribute is disabled, the button will automatically appear in the first row at the top of the page
- The Floating button cannot be hidden on specific pages
- Floating button doesn’t appear on your mobile version? It may be because you are using an old mobile layout. To update, go to via Design > Site Layout.