How do I set up floating buttons?
Floating buttons allow you to keep a button visible at all times, even when a visitor scrolls down the page. Use floating buttons to keep important calls to action fixed, visible, and clickable on all site pages.
To make a button float, follow these steps:
- Add a button by clicking on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Once the button has been added, right-click the button and click Edit Design
- Select the Style sub-tab
- Toggle the Floating option on and choose the position for the device
- The size and position can be customized per device
- On a mobile device, we suggest placing the Floating button at the bottom corner of the screen so visitors can easily click it with one hand
- You can display an icon rather than text on a mobile device by choosing the layout that features an icon on that device
- For multi-language sites, floating buttons will only appear for the default language
- If the floating toggle button is disabled, the button will automatically appear in the first row at the top of the page
- The floating button cannot be hidden on specific pages
- The floating button does not appear on your mobile version? It may be because you are using an old mobile layout. To update it, click on Design from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor and then Site Layout
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].