How Do I Rearrange My Pages?
In the Pages menu, click and drag a page to move it where you want it to go. Dragging a page slightly to the right nests the page as a sub-page of the page above.
Access the page settings by clicking the gear icon next to each page.
Page setting options
- Rename - Rename the page in the editor. NOTE: This does not change the page URL.
- Hide in navigation - Make the page hidden on the navigation menu. It will still be visitable by the direct URL.
- Duplicate - Creates an exact copy of the page.
- Lock for Client editing - lock entire pages so clients can only view, not edit or delete.
- SEO - You can access all the SEO settings for this page here.
- Open Graph Image - you can add a unique image on every page that appears when a site is shared on social networks. If no image is added, the site image is displayed.
- Set password - Set a password for your Site.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a Website or a web page in a search engine's un-paid search results. Sometimes this is called "natural" or "organic" traffic. From the Site's SEO menu, you can edit the page Title, Description, and Keywords. You can also edit the header HTML for that page only.
Prevent Search Engines from Indexing a Page
For maximum SEO benefits, all pages of your Website are discoverable by search engines. However, if you would like to instruct search engines to not index a certain page, you can do that inside of Page Settings.
Click Pages on the left menu.
Click the settings button for the specific page.
Click the button to the right of 'No Index' to instruct search engines to not index this specific page.
Search engines are now blocked from crawling this page. This action will only affect a single page. You will need to mark this setting for each page you do not want to be indexed.
Open Graph Image
You can add a unique image on every page that appears when a site is shared on social networks. If no image is added, the site image is displayed.