How can I create a table?
The Table Widget allows you to display text data in a table layout with rows and columns. Content can be added to the table by copying and pasting an existing table, using the editor, or uploading a CSV.
2. Drag & drop the Table Widget anywhere on your page
3. Customize the Table to your liking
You can add data to your table in three ways:
- Typing in the editor
- Copying and pasting an existing table
- Uploading a CSV
With the design editor, you can customize the table border, title bar, first column, background color, and text style.
- The first column can be customized to have its own background color, font type, size, and color
- Even and odd row colors can also be customized to make data easier to read
- Column width can be set as equal or based on the width of the title, in which case the columns may not be equal
On mobile devices, you can select one of the following displays:
- Squish: best to use if you have 2-3 columns, fitting your content to the screen width.
- Scroll: best to use if you have many columns. You can also resize the widget and show a vertical scroll if your table is too long.
- Collapse: Another detailed way to present your data, recommend not to choose this layout if you have too many rows.
- The table can include up to 30 rows and columns
- You can upload a CSV exported/copied from Google Sheets or Excel (non-RTL languages, only)
- The table can only include text and links. Use rows and columns or List widget to create a table with images, buttons, or other widgets
- In Microsoft Edge Version 17 the Table editor can not be opened. However, it works correctly in Microsoft Edge 18.