I am unable choose an email address for admin/user
When choosing an email address for a user, it is important to take into consideration the following points:
- Usernames can contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and periods (.).
- Letters in usernames must be lowercase. If you enter uppercase letters when creating a username, they will be converted to lowercase letters.
- Usernames may not contain dashes (-), underscores (_), apostrophes (') accents, accented letters, ampersands (&), equal signs (=), brackets (<,>), plus signs (+), commas (,) or more than one period (.) in a row.
- Periods (.) are not ignored in usernames the way they are in gmail.com accounts. If you create a user account called username, this user will not be able to receive messages addressed to user.name, or us.er.na.me, or any other combination of periods
- Usernames can begin or end with non-alphanumeric characters except periods (.), with a maximum of 64 characters
- Because abuse and postmaster are reserved words, you can't use them as usernames or aliases
- First and last names support Unicode/UTF-8 characters, with a maximum of 60 characters
For more information or if you are still experiencing issues here, feel free to contact us at [email protected].