How do I add a Countdown Widget?
You can increase engagement and create a sense of excitement with the Countdown Widget that enables you to add a real-time countdown to your site.
Use it to keep visitors informed, build interest, and encourage them to take action by letting them know when a sale, event, or promotion is going to end, or when a new product, collection, or page is going to launch!
To add the Widget, follow these simple steps:
- Click Widgets on the left menu
- Select the Countdown widget and drag it anywhere on your page
3. Use the Countdown Content Tab to:
- Set the date and time the countdown ends
- Add a countdown message that will appear when the countdown ends
- Set how the end message will display
- Add a title to the countdown table
4. Use the Countdown Design Tab to choose from several design layouts. You can customize:
- Space between items
- Background colors / dividers / round corners
- Frame style
Note: Make sure to set the timezone, as well as the design settings defined, are correct for each device (desktop, mobile, tablet). Typically settings such as spacing (of the whole widget and individual items), width, and more are defined per device.
For more information or if you require any assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected].