Floating buttons allow you to keep a button visible at all times, even when a visitor scrolls down the page. Use floating buttons to keep important calls to action fixed, visible, and clickable on all site pages.
To make a button float, follow these steps:
- Add a button by clicking on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Once the button has been added, right-click the button and click Edit Design
- Select the Style sub-tab
- Toggle the Floating option on and choose the position for the device
- The size and position can be customized per device
- On a mobile device, we suggest placing the Floating button at the bottom corner of the screen so visitors can easily click it with one hand
- You can display an icon rather than text on a mobile device by choosing the layout that features an icon on that device
- For multi-language sites, floating buttons will only appear for the default language
- If the floating toggle button is disabled, the button will automatically appear in the first row at the top of the page
- The floating button cannot be hidden on specific pages
- The floating button does not appear on your mobile version? It may be because you are using an old mobile layout. To update it, click on Design from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor and then Site Layout
For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.