Yes! You can integrate your website with Google Sheets to instantly add contact form submission data to a Google Sheets spreadsheet. After the integration, all the contact fields in the form will be updated into the spreadsheet, including a timestamp of when the form was submitted.
In order to do so follow these steps:
- Click on Content from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Select Collections, and then click + New Collection
- Click Google Sheets
- Click Sign in With Google
- Sign in to the Google Account that contains the collection
- Select the Google Sheet you want to use as your collection
- Click Connect Spreadsheet
- Define the correct data type for each field
- Click Done.
Check out this video for visual setup instructions.
For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.