A Twitter feed connects with your Twitter account and automatically displays new messages on your site every time you tweet. Social media is a great way for customers to stay updated with your business.
To add the Twitter Feed widget follow these steps below:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the Twitter Feed widget into your site
To access the content editor for the Twitter widget:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content
- To connect to your account, type your Twitter user name
- Select the type of Twitter Feed from the drop-down
- To display the header and footer, click the Show header and footer toggle
To access the design editor for the Twitter widget:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- Select the Number of tweets to display from the drop-down.
For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.