- Open Gmail
- In the top right corner, click Settings >> See all settings
- Under the General tab, In the Signature section, click Create New and give the signature a name
- Add your signature text in the box
- To add your logo file, click on the Insert Image button in the toolbar below the box, looking like a photo. You can either choose from your Drive within Google or upload from your device through the Upload tab
- Once added, the file might appear large. To change it, click the image and change the size to small
- Locate the image in the right place above or below the text
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes
If you use the ' Send mail as' feature to send from different addresses in your account, you can add a different signature for each address.
To select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
If you don’t see the drop-down menu:
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the 'Send mail as' section.
For more information or if you require any assistance, For more information or if you require any assistance, please visit Google's Support Center, or to speak to one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.