Although not available within the Tailor Brands platform, you can definitely change the user name for your Google Admin and Business Mailbox directly through Google.
In order to so, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Tailor Brands account
- On the left-hand menu click Business email (Google Workspace)
- Under the sign-in window, you'll have the option to Go to Google Admin
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users
- In the Users list, find the user. Learn how to find a user account
- Point to the user that you want to rename and click:
- You can also find this option at the top-left of the user's account page
- Change the following details:
- Primary email—The first part of the email address and name they sign in with
- Click Rename
Note: Any changes that are made directly within the Google Console will not be visually reflected on your Tailor Brands account.
For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.