Show your visitors a map of any location you like. Use the Map widget to show the location of your brick-and-mortar business or a special event. You can also use it to show customers where they will find parking.
To add the Map widget:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the Map widget into your site
To access the content editor of the map widget:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content
- Type your business address in the field provided
- Select the address from the drop-down that appears. If your address does not show up in the drop-down, it means we are unable to find it in Mapbox's API (sometimes different than their maps search). To get around this problem, try linking a button widget directly to the map URL in Google Maps instead. If your address is missing from MapBox, you can send a request directly to MapBox to add your address.
- You can choose to display a map button instead of a map image. To display a map button on specific devices, select the Use button on devices where you want the button to appear. If no devices are chosen, the map image will be displayed
- Type the text that you want to appear on the button in the Text on button field provided
Display Location Info Popup
To display a location information popup on the map widget:
Type a title and description for the popup.
Select to display the popup On hover, On click, or Always from the Popup display drop-down.
For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.