RSS (Really Simple Syndication) refers to simple files that contain updated information, which is later converted into user-friendly and easy to read information through a feed reader.
You can easily set a Blog RSS Feed on your website by following these steps:
- Click on Blog from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Select Blog Settings
- Add a title and a description to the RSS Feed Details area
- Once your site is published, the RSS feed will be auto-generated
You can also add an RSS Feed Widget*:
- Click on Widgets from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Click and drag the RSS Feed widget into the place of your choice
- Edit its content by right-clicking the widget and choosing Edit Content and typing the feed URL
*Note that the RSS Feed Widget is currently unable to create new posts, while displaying posts from an external feed.
For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.