Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that allows your website to follow a consent-first approach when it comes to tracking and data collection.
To integrate your site with Usercentrics, follow these steps below:
- Click on App Store from the left-hand menu within your Website Editor
- Under the Usercentrics app, click Add
- Confirm you want to install the free Usercentrics plan
- After installing, Usercentrics will ask you to scan the website to identify all of the tracking technologies you are currently using on your website
- Once the tracking technologies have been identified, Usercentrics will ask you to Confirm Setup
- Next, it will ask you to add the data controller for the business. This person will be responsible for the data privacy within the business
- Click Save Settings to make sure that the changes update correctly
- Click Publish
That’s it! The Usercentrics app is now integrated into your website and can be used as your very own Consent Management Tool. For further information or to speak with one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.