A Vector EPS file is an image file that does not lose quality when its size is either increased or decreased. This type of file comes in handy when designing an image or logo that will be stretched when printed onto physical items anywhere from a pen to a billboard!
In order to download your Vector EPS, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your Tailor Brands account
- From your Tailor Studio, select the Logos tab on the left-hand menu
- Then, click on Get your files
- Scroll down until you see the Vector EPS section
- Click on Download for it to automatically download to your device :)
If your logo says Request, simply click on the button and the file should be ready to download within 48 hours as it needs to be generated manually by our Design Team.
For further information or to speak to one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.