The Product Gallery widget allows you to add multiple products galleries for your store on the same page for different implementations: new products, bestsellers, and any other store categories available in the catalog. Each one can have a different style.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets, and search for Store
- Click and drag the widget into your site
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content
- Select a category of products from the Choose gallery of products drop-down. Only categories that contain products display in the list. To add new categories, go to the Store Control Panel, click Catalog and then click Categories. Additionally, you can select the following categories:
All Categories. Displays all categories and subcategories defined in the Store Control Panel
- What's New. Displays products that were added to the store in the last 30 days
- On Sale. Display products that are on sale. To make a product display as on sale, go to the Store Control Panel and configure the Compare to price to be higher than the current price on a product. For more information, see Sale Price
- Click the toggles to change the display of each product in the gallery (for example, title, button, price, and so on)
- Edit the text to display for the Buy Now button, On Sale label, and Sold Out label, as needed
For further information or to speak to one of our agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.