Creating your very own Digital Business Card is easy - just follow these steps, and you’ll have your own Digital Card in no time!
1. Log into your Tailor Brands account
2. In the left hand menu click on Digital Business Card
3. In the newly opened page click on Create
You have now arrived at your Digital Card creation studio:
4. Start by choosing a color layout and design that you love - the colors are already matching those of your logo! You can even upload your own image to the background of your digital card, if you would like :)
*If you don’t want your logo to appear on your digital card, this is where you can toggle off this option and not have it displayed.
5. By clicking Next you will be redirected to editing your business’ details - here you can input your name, title and write a few words about your business.
6. On the following page, you can input links to your email and phone. And if you click on + Add new link you can add your email, social media and even direct potential customers to payment gateways such as PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App.
7. And now, under Sell, should you choose, you can add services that your business provides!
To do so, simply click on the Add New button under the List your Products & Services:
In the newly opened page, you can edit:
- The name of the service provided
For example, if you are a private math tutor, the name of your service might be “Private Math Lessons”
- Description of the service provided
For example, if you are a private math tutor, the description of your service might be “Homework help and test preparation”
- Price of the service provided (the currency can be adjusted here)
For example, if you are a private math tutor, the price of your service might be “$30”
- Length of the each service (you can choose whether to count your service in minutes or hours)
For example, if you are a private math tutor, the length of your service might be “60 minutes”
- Contact details for the specific service provided
- Image of the service provided
8. After saving the service details, you can edit your Digital Card’s link to match your preferences in the top left box. To republish it, click on the top right button Republish, or toggle to unpublish it, with the bottom left button.
And that’s it! Your digital card is done! All that’s left is publishing your Digital Card and sharing it with the world!
For further information or to speak to one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the green Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.