You have the ability to change any text in your store using the Store Label Editor tool.
Edit text on buttons, links, and text fields in your store to make it just right for your business!
This tool allows you to rename the "Featured products section" to “Hot deals” or transform the “Add to bag” button into the “Add to cart” button.
Using the Store Label Editor, you can easily replace the default text in your store with custom text.
To Add Storefront Label Editor follow the steps below:
- Click Ecommerce
- Click Manage Store
- Click Apps
- Search for Storefront Label Editor
- Click Install
Once you have added the app, to make changes to any of the text in your Store, simply follow the steps below:
- Click + Add Custom Label.
- In the search field, enter the default text you want to change. For example, Add to bag, On Sale, or Featured Products.
- Enter your custom text to the corresponding field. For example, I want this! instead of Add to bag. If you get more than one search result with the same wording, change both. That way, all your buttons with the same text will be updated:
- Changes are saved automatically. If you need to undo changes, click Revert next to the text field.
Now customers will see the button or any other interface element with your custom wording.
Deleting wording in your storefront
Using the Store Label Editor, you can delete the default text from your store. You can always reverse changes and restore the default wording.
To hide the default wording in your storefront:
Open Store Label Editor
- Find the label you don’t want to display in your store. For example, you want to hide the Share this product with your friends text on the product details pages. Type "Share this product with your friends" in the search bar.
- Delete the label value:
- The changes are saved automatically.
Now the text label will be invisible in all the storefronts.
To undo deleting, open the Store Label Editor and click Revert next to an empty field.
For further information or to speak to one of our Support Agents, simply click on the link here and submit your message via the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner.